I fixed the framing on a couple of my fanart. Thought I’d post pictures of what they look like now.
And, using awesome reverse image search, I was able to find out the names of all of the fan artists save one. Links lead to— when possible— places to buy prints of your own. Some of them are just Deviant Art galleries, as the artists do not have the prints for sale online (I picked them up in Artist Alleys)
- Wonder Cat by Alana McCarthy
- Wonder Woman Sketch Card by Elanie Perna
- Wonder Woman by Tony Perna
- Super-Toon Wonder Woman, Swashbuckling Nightcrawler and Ensign Sue Must Die by Kevin Bolk
- Justice Tarot Wonder Woman by Lezley Davidson
- Supernatural Triptych by Kim Sokol
- Remus/Sirius Art by Marta T (Unfortunately, she’s taken down her site. I bought this at auction at a HP convention. I’m pretty sure it was a commission that got donated)
- The Dark Starry Knight and Let the Wookiee Win by James Hance
- You’ve Always Mattered by Artbylexie & Alicex
- Sherlock & John Plushes by Ama Gurumi
- The Girl I See, With a Little Help from my Friends & Falling by Lexieken
- Endymion & Serenity by Wikkid Studio
I tried to locate the artist who did the Marauder piece I have up. I got it at FanExpo 2011. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find her name. I did a reverse image search and I looked through all of the business cards I had. No joy.
DUDES THAT’S MY ART ON THOSE WALLS!!!!
Do any of you have my art in your homes? I kinda would like to know because I feel like it makes me feel like a legit artist.