Q:How about the meeting of Sherlock Holmes, Donna Noble, and Tony Stark? Preferably locked in a room or some other closed-circle circumstance.
The two men circled each other, prying their attention away from the small room they’d both quickly determined they were stuck in and focusing on the ones they were sharing it with instead.
Before either man could utter a single word, their companion spoke up.
“Oy, hang on a tick. Do you two…have the same face??”
12 Notes/ Hide
- clockworkviolinist likes this
- timelordandthetardis likes this
- dizzypersephone likes this
- sixwhys likes this
- writingnidget likes this
- serpensortia06 likes this
- pogosticksandpolarbears likes this
- belacrawford likes this
- tygermama likes this
- comebemypretendhusband likes this
- youalwayscount likes this
- captaincuckoo likes this