Q:uhm, excuse me? a moment of your time. i'd just like to ask something; I've just recently joined the many fans of the Sherlolly ship, and it's absolutely wonderful, I was wondering if you had any blogs to recommend that will post this pairing frequently?
WHY YES I DO!!!!
Not to overwhelm you, because there are MANY FABULOUS BLOGS for Sherlolly, but I’ll be honest with you, I tend to not really IN fandom in the usual way, so I’m not as familiar with the “usual suspects”. Here I will recommend the best Sherlolly shippers who have ended up being some of the best HUMAN BEINGS that I’ve had the privilege to know.
(fyi, I don’t know how old you are, but these blogs are occasionally not for those who are underage. Also watch for cute kitten overload. You have been warned.)
1. strawberrypatty aka Emcee Frodis.
Not only is she an AMAZING WRITER (the must read for every Sherlolly shipper: The Full House), but her blog shows just so much love for the pairing, it’s ridiculous. She’s funny and kind, and a pretty damn good artist in her own right, and holy hot damn she’ll make you laugh too. 100% lovely.
2. petratodd. Another amazing writer (read her stuff dude) and awesome person. Her blog loves Sherlolly, and Sherlock in general, but she’s also managed to find that bizarre thing called “balance” which seems to allude us all. Haha.
ummmmm, I feel bad that that’s all ones I know!
Anyone else out there have suggestions?
10 Notes/ Hide
- petratodd likes this
- strawberrypatty likes this
- zanybystander likes this
- belacrawford likes this
- ioweurl likes this
- rusesymbiotic likes this
- solitarywithasnogbox said: I have just followed ALL of the people. I ship sherlolly. hard. But I don’t post it because I rarely find much. Oh check hobbitts! she is a sherlolly writer and artist.
- thats-brilliant-skip likes this
- solitarywithasnogbox likes this
- bilbosfeet likes this