The large white polar bear that took up most of Arthur’s small bed was called “Mum.”
This had made his actual mother frown and question why he would do something like that. Did he think that SHE looked like a polar bear?
That wasn’t the reason though. It’s because polar bears were brilliant.
He had sutdied them in class: the mother polar bear took care of the little babies against everything: even wolves and winter and even the dads (who could eat them)! It had to be something special for a mum to be able to protect kids from the dads that would eat them.
Arthur snuggled closer into the stuffed toy as he tried to sleep, the muffled sounds of something breaking downstairs and his mother’s voice kicking his father out again cuold barely be heard in his flyuffy cuccoon.
“Goodnight, Mum”, Arthur mumbled sleepily.
Prompt: kid!Arthur + stuffed polar bear
You have to understand that I sketched this SUPER fast and wont’ touch it again because I’m literally crying right now.
(Thanks wiki for the polar bear facts!)
25 Notes/ Hide
- theonewiththeshippinggoogles reblogged this from artbylexie
- theonewiththeshippinggoogles likes this
- fo-u-nd reblogged this from artbylexie and added:
- filamentary likes this
- everyonecanhaveaparadox reblogged this from belacrawford
- castielhasthebarricade likes this
- sammysstuff likes this
- dirtycorzaharkness likes this
- doctacrofty likes this
- maggieconnelly reblogged this from noodlestories and added:
- maggieconnelly likes this
- noodlestories reblogged this from finnemoron and added:
- noodlestories likes this
- neondye likes this
- finnemoron reblogged this from maitrethenardier
- maitrethenardier reblogged this from belacrawford
- belacrawford reblogged this from artbylexie
- clockworkviolinist likes this
- adamseltoundistress likes this
- lock-bitt reblogged this from artbylexie
- thelastghostgirl likes this
- amostpeculiarmademoiselle likes this
- skyfallat221b likes this
- anvantastic reblogged this from artbylexie