When under trial, let no one say: ‘I’m being tried by God.’ For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire.
Steampunk!Sherlolly, on a flying contraption that Sherlock’s “borrowed”.
This was sempaiko’s fault.
Reblogging this because I still find it LOADS of fun. :)
I love the detail in Molly’s skirt! Have you ever had someone cosplay as steampunk Molly?
No, not that I know of. If I was going to do it, though, I’d like to design it properly to have her be more recognizable as Molly.
Going on a mini-hiatus since this month is kicking my butt.
I will try to keep posting but won’t be replying too much.
Q:Hey it's me, i was gonna ask you again if i could name the protagonist in the short story i'm writing for school Lexie. I won't steal your art for the story, it's just about a girl whose drawings come to life and how she deals with it.
ummm, okay, sure, if you’d like.
(i’m not actually sure who you are, Nonny, I’m sorry.)
Happy writing! :)
SHIT NO ONE TELLS YOU WHEN YOU START TO TUMBLE
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POST.
Calling all canine-loving jet setters!
Certain airports across the U.S. are welcoming certified therapy dogs into the terminals to ease anxious travelers.
Read the full story to find out which airports are partnering with Paws for Love, and which are welcoming programs like the Wag Brigade and Pets Unstressing Passengers (PUP).
Signal boost since travel season is coming up.
I know for a fact these are set up in LAX (for those of you traveling in for WonderCon or SDCC, or taking off for summer travel). These are rescue dogs and volunteers that walk around the airport in every terminal.
Please pass this on, it can be so much help. I believe Chicago, San Antonio, Miami, and San Jose also have similar programs.
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
—Henry David Thoreau
Online, check back tomorrow for some high-res eye candy. Our curators and educators picked out some beautiful artworks to share with you digitally.
All will have zoomable options so you can soak in every part of these detailed masterpieces.
Look long, look slow!